Wednesday, December 14, 2005

do u want to be fat (duwtbf)

DUWTBF...I'm going to write this on my arm...yes, do you want to be fat, this is my attempt to inspire myself...I just ate lunch and due to bordem, depression...the hundred and one reasons, I went straight back to the fridge...but this time I said no...I stood there for a while, and looked while my mind turned over and over 'do you want to be fat' NO I dont want to be fat...so I finally closed the fridge and ran to the computer to write. I'm taking more pills, not quite the 6 I planned to take, but I have added a extra one in the morning...its really expenisve taking these pills, like its costing like $40 every 2 weeks if I upped the dose it could be like $40 a week, yes I know not like way overly expensive, but who doesnt want to be spending $40 on something else....I mean if I was skinny, I could be buying a new top or something...but for the minute its staying on the pills...I haven't been to the gym in ages, other than being overly worked, when I have the time I'm just too tired and way too lazy. Got some time off work coming up...good time for thinking, planning and trying to fix......in hope in hope in hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home