Tuesday, February 07, 2006

unloved...unwanted...rejected

Oh my God...I feel like shit....so my last post I mentioned that my work was cutting hours....I thought that it was interesting that they were yet to discuss this with me....so I sent a very nice e-mail asking for a bit of clarification....ok so let me take you back a bit...been working for this organisation for about 7 or 8 months now, came in as a casual employee but was given a full time roster after about a month, before Christmas the CEO basically said to me the roster was mine if I want it, which I said yes to...anyways back to tonight....the phone call basically goes like this
"just responding to your e-mail....basically I dont need to consult with you because you are just a casual filling in this roster at the min....so this is how the roster has changed" then theres me....'ummm well this is not the conversation I have had with the CEO' and shes like "oh well i'll need to consult with your Team leaders and the CEO to make sure everyone is happy about this' me thinking are you serious I have been approached by all these people to make sure I was happy with it all....arggggghhhhhhhhh.....how shit has this made me feel...really fucking shit and after having such a good day of eating I come home at 1am and eat a special K bar and a piece of bread with vegemite (guess it could have been worse) but fuck...how dare she treat me like some fill in piece of shit thats worth nothing...I swear i've felt like crying all this afternoon and night, I have worked sooooo hard, in my whole time there I have taken off one morning when I was sick....and one night off which was a event that had been organised before I was even employed.....see this is what happens to me, I can feel the depression coming on....fuck I hate feeling like this!


Ok like I promised myself and people on here...heres my food for the day

Breakfast: a bowl of special K

Lunch: 2 pieces of vegemite toast

Snack: yoghurt and a mango

Dinner: (very crappy but the only thing other than KFC) vegetable pie and 2 cans of sugar free red bull

Exercise: 20mins bike riding....pathetic I know.....blah

8 Comments:

Blogger TOWR said...

Sorry that wench made you feel bad. But don't let her ruin you or your efforts. You're doing awesome! Keep it up and SCREW what everybody else thinks!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

that is shit but try not to take it personally. it's not a reflection on you but HER. there are always people who treat you like shite when you are casual.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Briony said...

Everything happens for a reason honey, maybe there's a much better job for you right around the corner. You never know. Try to be positive and look after yourself. A special K bar and a vegemite sandwich isn't what I would call bad - if you want I can list all the bad stuff you COULD have had! LOL.
Have a great day and keep your chin up.
Bri

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how rude,... but it just goes to show that work suxs!!!

get to work on buying that winning lottery ticket!!!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

OMG what a bitch, I'm sorry but she has no right treating you like that. ugh.

::hugs::

Like the others have said, maybe there is something better for you around the corner. Hope your day got a little better!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dont let this get you down - unfortunatley you cant control this situation. However you did manage to control your reaction to it! A piece of toast and a specail K bar - girl give yourself a pat on the back! And I sure would have been crying too!

6:19 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Sweetie,

It is so hard to soar like an eagle when your surrounded by turkeys and that woman sounds like the prize gobbler!!

Your reaction to it and what you ate just goes to show how very far you have come.

Don't give your power away. I know it is so hard to not feel crappy when someone treats you like that, but don't be hard on yourself, be hard on her!!

Some things are out of our control. As Sarah mentioned above, we can't control the circumstances, we can only control how we react to them.

Love Rae x

Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.
--Charles "Tremendous" Jones

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does sugar free red bull taste any good!?!

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home