Monday, February 06, 2006

when is it gonna go right

So...you people think i'm being hard on myself huh...I cant say that I agree, maybe not hard enough on myself...I think i've actually gained weight...this is not a good thing!
But, i'm still not giving in...I need to refocus and get back on track....I know what I need to do...I just need to do it.
I think I need to track my food, write it down, make sure i'm doing the right thing....I have to do this...I must focus. I need to be consistent with my exercising...now this is hard cos I work strange hours, but it seems like the organisation is going broke...so my 'full time hours' well they have been cut, so instead of looking at this as a bad things i'm gonna use these extra hours to try and have some type of exercise program....also been thinking that if I cant get the eating on track that I may need to go see the dietician again...maybe even get a personal trainer....all I know is that i'm not happy the way I am...i'm not comfortable, I can feel fat all around me and although it is not only the fat keeping me back it is a major contributor....ok, so heres my eating so far for the day and my plan for the rest of it.
Breakfast- weeties (i forgot my poridge at home)
Lunch- toasted cheese and tomato sandwhich, on multigrain bread
Snack- yoghurt with fruit
Dinner- pumpkin soup
Snack- ?????? (it'll be healthy)
so far I have drunk 1.25 lt of water

EXERCISE
The plan sooooo far (i'm gonna do it after I finish typing is 30mins of bike riding, minimum 50 situps, minimum 50 squats

ohhhh....and people if you have any ideas that you think might help....tell me.
oh and before I forget....there have been so many amazing losses out there, be very proud at your hard work (I am)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see you have a plan! i totally agree that you need to write down food and exercise, at least until you have it sorted and you are in charge of it!
Stink that your work is not going so well - but well done!! You saw the positive! And i like the sound of those little notes - positive affirmations can only be good!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh im soo jelous I can never stick to plans.
Good luck though!! I hope it all works out... love ur blog and will be checking in allot!!

kisses.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Hey hun,
I love the plan of attack, and its great that it keeps you on track. Just try to focus on that ! And you will be sweet.

3:51 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Hi Laura,

Great post!! I think as well as the plan of attack, you might need to set yourself some goals to give you something to work toward. Eg. lost #% of body fat, etc. The PT's at your gym should be able to take those measurements for you.

Fitday is an awesome tool and I use it all the time. I track my food now and find this a great tool. They have an online version at www.fitday.com, but I downloaded the PC version.

I love that you have a plan of attack :)

Love Rae x

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home