Thursday, January 12, 2006

over and out

This cold will not give up...I think its getting better and its just not going away, I plan to surrender to it and after work today do nothing....after work tomorrow I plan to do nothing....my body is telling me to stop, so i'm gonna stop....I have no motivation, I get dis-heartened when I try and I physically cant....my head hurt, my nose is starting to run again, I have a horrible cough my stomach hurts and my body is just weary....so its over and out for me for a few days....but I will recover and I will be back, and when I'm back the battle will begin....cough.

11 Comments:

Blogger Briony said...

Hope you get better soon honey, we'll all be here when you get back.
Bri

1:19 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I hear you. I have been going through the same thing

1:22 PM  
Blogger Fatinah said...

get better soon. rest is the key - it will cure your body. and it won't hurt your head any to get away from the psychological effects of trying to do stuff you can't 'cause you're sick. We all look forward to your healthy return.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Rest up Hun! and let it drive you, the flu can take you down for a while but will never take you out.

When you're all 100% come back guns-a-blazing!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Rest up Laura and we'll see you when you get back!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I think your body's trying to tell you to rest up :)

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude hope you wake up in the morning and find this cold is all a very bad dream...

it sucks being sick...

drink lots of water and hopefully drown all the bugs!!!! lol

10:25 PM  
Blogger Zhaan said...

Yikes, I hope you feel better.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Fatinah said...

Just signing on to send some more recouperative thoughts your way!
Hope you've been using your down time to rest!
Fatinah

9:52 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Hi there darl,
Hope your resting well plenty of hot vegie soup;)
I know how you feel i have been bad with this flu thing too it sux!!
Rest is the best medicine darl:)
Em

2:30 PM  
Blogger laura said...

hey jennifer (or anyone who knows jennifer) ur profile does not have a link to ur blog..no way of responding...if u see this let me know what it is so i can visit

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home