Friday, January 06, 2006

will I...wont I

So many wonderful comments to read through...in no way am I saying I dont deserve any credit, but you out there have become my fuel....so heres the update...felt crappy when I woke up, wasn't even sure if i'd get to work..panadol...headed to work...finished work, got in the car (had packed stuff for the gym)...mini mind battle, do I don't I, will I wont I, yes...no...yes..no....YES
Went to the gym put in a short but hard 50mins...I almost felt like quiting about 20mins in, but its the year of winners...and I'm gonna be a winner (I have to keep reminding myself of this) we are all going to be winners!

10 Comments:

Blogger TOWR said...

WOOOHOOOOO! Laura, here's the deal: I have resolved to put in 45 minutes of cardio a day, Monday through Saturday. (I have done it perfectly for three weeks now!) Whenever you have that argument with yourself, just tell yourself that you're going to go because Rachel's going to work out too, and I'll tell myself I have to go because you are. Deal?!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

good on ya Hun! you are doing so well - and thank you for your kind words they mean alot to me. (more then you'll ever realise, it was exactly what I needed to hear, right this moment).

We're so gonna do this!

and OMG @ 50mins, just bloody brilliant.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Well done for going to the gym. It is tempting to leave early sometimes but well worth staying.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm almost always tempted to give up early - well done for both getting there and going hard!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Awesome! You are soooo a winner! I like that. Year of the the winners :)

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! Way to go!

3:52 AM  
Blogger TOWR said...

I'm heading down work out in about 2 hours... I hope you are too!! :)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Julie's Journey said...

Yes, every single one of us will be. That's a given!
:o)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Fatinah said...

50 minutes??? YOU'RE A WILD WOMAN! Way to go!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Zhaan said...

You call 50 mins short?! You are doing awesome way to GO! :)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home