Wednesday, December 28, 2005

last for the year

Well its come to that time again...to end another year, this will be my last post for 2005...i'm getting outta here for a few days, to think it was new years eve past that we lay to rest my grandfather...so many things have changed, this year has just been a blur for me. But what this year has taught me is that alot of shit can happen, if you allow yourself to fall into a heap then thats where your most likely gonna stay...2005 I pronounce to be the shitest year of my life, it was one long roller coaster that seemed to just be heading down...am I happy...no...will I ever be happy, I dont know, I dont remember what it feels like to be really happy...but it is time to put the year to rest, to put away all the saddness and grief....time to start it all again, will things change for me, will the fat finally go away, I just dont know. But I think that its about time for changes, what those changes are I have no idea yet, but there need to be some or FAT is going to end it all for me, cos right now hope seems distant and my head is in a bad place.
For all those who have been around for me in this blog world, I thank-you, believe it or not sometimes just knowing there may be a message of hope for me out there is the only reason that I get out of bed, this blog is probably the best thing I have done...depressing as it is, it has become a reason to live for me....I know I have many hurdles to jump, many challenges to face, and with that many obsticals to over come, I know that I cant do it alone, so for those who are with me on this ride, look out...2006 is a new year for me...and I dont plan to out without a fight...not yet anyway!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

BRING ON 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey well I'm sure this new year will be much better for you.

Try to stay positive and remember one small smile is all it takes.

Take care
A :)

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on the new year...

2006 will be your year to shine....

what's happened is in the past and tomorrow is a new day... keep your chin up... everything will work itself out... it just takes a bit of time...

12:50 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

"Within each of us is a hidden store of energy. Energy we can release to compete in the marathon of life.

Within each of us is a hidden store of courage. Courage to give us the strength to face any challenge.

Within each of us is a hidden store of determination. Determination to keep us in the race when all seems lost."

--Roger Dawson

Keep fighting Laura :)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GOOD BYE 2005!!! Hello 2006!!!
I look forward to hearing about your progress next year, because I know that you can do it (it being whatever you want to achieve!!)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Woohoo Bring on -06!!!

I'm sorry for your lost Hun, I wouldn't presume I know what you're going through with your grandpa, but I do know what it's like to lose someone who meant the world to you (i lost the love of my life 3yrs ago) and I know how much not having them there can effect your life.

we're all here to support you, You can do this if you want it bad enough! Thanks for the advice on the food jolt too - totally what my body needed :)

Happy New Year

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home