Friday, December 16, 2005

1st challange met

ok, so my eating has alot left to be desired for today (not good at all) but despite being absolutely tired I managed to get all my Christmas shopping done, and got my new exercise bike...I dunno whats wrong with me, but when the sales person asked if it was for me i couldn't say yes, I had to lie and say it was a present...but despite all that I got the bike therefore achieving my first challenge (not hard at all, but I did it) I'm feeling really really really fat today, and the worst thing is I have to go out....(going it is like torture for me...I shrink way into my fat) oh...and in my rush of a day, I forgot to check out the scales (maybe a good thing) but I will get on it soon, and go from there.....again, thanks for all who are posting...you have no idea just how amazing and wonderful it is for me.....well into the shower I go, gotta get ready :(
I will be back, hopefully with some good updates and progress

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i found you though ash's site...

sounds as if you're on fire... that's fantastic news about buying the bike... now you just have to name it!!!! lol (what's a bike without a name!!!)

it's amazing just how much support you can get from these blogs... i would never have guessed it... and you can say anything on them... (well as much or as little as you like)

good luck with everything...

ali

www.allycats3.blog-city.com

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Woohoo! You are going to kick butt on that bike.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Awesome @ the bike Hun!!! Every little step counts, and it may not feel like a hard one - but you are making little improvements that are going to help you soo much! Bloody awesome.

Hmm about the going out bit - I feel really sad that you feel that way, and I feel like most times too, just remember that who you are is more then the sum of your parts. Real beauty comes from within :)

Enjoy your shower and you should totally strut! Will be checking in for your updates.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done on buying the bike and getting all your Xmas shopping done. Let us know how your night out went. linda r

10:21 AM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

Well done Laura! Doesn't it feel wonderful when you set yourself a challenge and you accomplish it?

Hope you had a great night out!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home