Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tagged

ehhhh, been ignoring the fact that I have been tagged a few times, so with the lattest tag from Ali, I will surrender and answer some meaningless questions about myself

4 Jobs I have done
Got my first job at 14 in retail, and moved around doing that while I was in school
Worked full time in a law firm and hated every minute
Worked doing waitressing and bar work during Uni
Taught kinder music and theatre, dance and singing when I finished uni...now I work as a diasabilty support worker (thats way more than 4)

4 movies you could watch over and over again
Grease
Girl interupted
A lot like love
Reality bites

4 places you have lived
been living with my parents too long and they have lived in the same house my whole life...but I guess you could say I also reside between the 2 houses I work at I sleep over so often it may as well be home

4 tv shows you love to watch
Home and away
neighbours
biggest loser
idol (yes...sad, but I love singing)

4 palces you have been on vacation
I have a fear of planes so the most far away place from here I guess is Sydney (which I braved the 40min plane trip) but yeh, lots of crappy drive to places

4 web sites I visit daily
I visit my e-mail account when I can...and try to get through as many blogs as I can too

4 fav foods
hmmmm, i like pasta (but I dont eat it often) I love vegemite toast...hmmmm....mangos (yummmmmmy) oh and pizza shapes (we all know that already)


10 years ago I was....
dancing...dancing and dancing ( and at some point my knee cap gets kicked out)

1 year ago I was......
probably sitting with my grandmother and talking to her

5 songs I know all the words to
ok...just name the musical and I could probably sing it all to you

5 things I would not wear
those little short shorts...ok maybe at a beach but out to dinner...i dont think so
white socks and black pants.....high heels (they just hurt me) anything that showed my stomach...oh and i would never ever ever wear anything to do with the collingwood football club

soooo, there it is...yes with questions left out I know.....happy weekend people

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaahaha

now wasn't that fun!!!!

lol at naming a musical and being able to sing it to you... hahahaha i love musicals too...

when i eventually venture down that way we should go see one... lol

lol i sothink you should head off to find a library... lol i want someone to read these books too so i can talk about them..... lol i'd hate to be a spoiler though!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and lol at home and away!!!! hahahahah shouldn't laugh too much though... i've been known to watch it at times... at least the aussie version of the biggest looser is on soon...

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha how funny are we...

lol

i'm so up for a trip to melbourne to see the new version of rent... we should make a night of it!!! could be rather entertaining me thinks

mmm as for my email address it's alison_clare_@hotmail.com

2:26 PM  
Blogger TOWR said...

So what are these pizza shapes you're so fond of? Can you post a picture for those of us who don't have them? I like pizza and I like... um, shapes... so I'm sure they're DElish!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Home and Away - it has just returned here after the holidays and I am so addicted!
Oh and I agree with the short shorts, whats with wearing them out at night - to clubs???!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home