Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bloody busy

Busy busy busy...I feel so slack, theres just so many things that I have wanted to do (including visiting everyones blog) and work has just sucked all my time away. Ok...so where am I at...I think i've been focused....its been so busy that I cant even remember that...I feel like my eating has been good, I've tried really hard to focus on it, packing all my meals for work and really trying to be good with my snacks (healthy, healthy, healthy) I've been keeping the exercise up, even if its only a small amount....its just so hard to fit it all in when work takes up soooo much time.
But the next 3 weeks aren't as busy so i'm gonna try and focus on more exercise.
There is something that is dis-heartening...its those bloody scales, they are pissing me off...I just have no idea what my real weight is...I step on it once and it says on thing then I re-step on it like 30secs later and theres a different weight...what the hell is that....I guess for myself, I do need to see results...I dont care if its small I just need to see something...I've been watching the biggest loser...OK...I'm so not gonna exercise like 24hrs a day for 8 weeks, but hey, if they can lose like 10kgs in a week, I've gotta be able to lose like half of that in 8 weeks...I mean its very possible...and in 3 months, I really want to see resluts...I guess its like something I wish for every year, come the end of May it'll be my B'day and every b'day I think I want to look good, last year for the first time I was 15kgs lost and felt ok...but this year I want to feel fantastic, I dont want to feel insecure about anything...I dont want to have to suck the tummy in, worry if theres a roll of fat visable...if my ass looks big in it. SO...i'm gonna stay focused, I'm gonna work hard and I'm gonna get there....And i'm taking all of you with me....cos I cant do it without you guys.

PS....It wasn't my car that was stollen it was my boys....I actually wish it was mine rather than his cos now he has my car half the time and its soooo much effort....but there may be some good news...cops think they have found it in Collingwood,so fingers crossed its still ok!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

I'll hold you to that 3month waiting period Hun ;D!

Glad the car might be found, and that really is gawd I don't even know - poor thing has been having the worst of luck.

I think it's totally doable@ your goal in 3months, and if you really knuckle down you can do this, you've shown yourself and everyone else you can lose weight, and I know if you want it bad enough you will.

We totally need a butt kicking movement to start.

Hope work ligthen ups a bit for you, missed the updates!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

least it wasn't your car!!!!

is that a bad thing to say!!!!

shame your boy needs to borrow yours now...

they say it takes 3 weeks to creat a new habit... that could be your aim... create the habit of working out every evening!

8:51 PM  
Blogger RaeC said...

Go Laura, Go Laura!! I'm here cheering you on!! Sounds like you've been doing awesome with the nutrition, but what is this half hourly weigh-in??? There are so many things that cause women's weight to fluctuate... how many carbs you've eaten which retains water and increases your weight, hormones, etc. etc. the list is endless. The best thing to do is to pick one day a week and weigh yourself under the same conditions. Ie. before breakfast. This will give you the most accurate indication of how your body is responding week by week.

Keep up the fantastic momentum!!

Rae x

12:52 AM  
Blogger TOWR said...

You can totally hit your goal by your birthday! Just make the decision to kick yourself in the butt and make working out a priority. It's only three months--you can keep it up for three months. :) I'm working on losing the most weight possible by the end of May as well, so I'm working right there with you. And as for the scale, I completely know what you're talking about. I have one scale that doesn't fluctuate. You can get on ten times in a row and it will give you the same reading every time. But I have another scale that reads differently EVERY TIME. My suggestion to you? Buy a new scale. :) Don't get discouraged! You've lost over 15 kgs! That's amazing!

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home